Over deze vacature
Are you the bridge builder between our vision and technological reality? Then apply quickly!
At our client, a dynamic organization focused on optimizing business processes and providing quality service to their customers, we are looking for a talented Business Analyst who wants to make a difference.
What does the role entail?
- As a Business Analyst, you are the key person who bridges the gap between strategy and execution.
- Your expertise ensures that tools are seamlessly aligned with customer needs.
- Analyzing customer problems and requirements, integrating and testing tools, and solving challenges are just a few aspects you get your enthusiasm from.
- You are always aware of the latest trends and developments in the market and you know how to unerringly translate these into valuable insights for the teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to understand their needs and develop into an expert within these domains.
- Identify existing challenges and propose possible solutions or improvements, including second-line support for internal customers.
- Based on your business insight and customer feedback, make your own proposals for new developments and present them to the team.
A leading company with a rich history of more than 80 years. Our client is all about delivering a seamless experience through a powerful network of partners.
In addition, they are pioneers in developing their own software. This enables them to constantly innovate and provide solutions that exceed expectations.
Join the team and be part of a company that puts forward thinking and service first!
What we offer:
- At our client, you will have the opportunity to shine in an autonomous role surrounded by a solid team that supports and challenges each other. You'll thrive in a structured environment, where prioritizing is second nature to both yourself and others.
- At our client, an inspiring work culture and continuous growth is key. Every day brings new opportunities and a smile on your face.
- After a smooth induction period, you will have the freedom to work from home some days.
- A competitive salary package.
- You have a fluent command of English and Dutch OR French.
- You have an interest or knowledge in the HR sector.
- You work in a structured way and can set priorities.
- You have a bachelor, master or several years of experience.